For more than 50 years, Monkeyshine Kennels has been an industry leader in gun and bird dog training. Dedicated to providing the best training available, our gun and bird dog trainers provide every dog with the individualized attention that it needs to develop. We train all pointing breed dogs, from the foot hunter, to the field trialer who wants their dog in the winners circle. We offer a variety of training programs for your dog and can tailor each program to fit your needs. In order to be become a great dog one must be given a good foundation to start on and enough time to develop. Please contact us with any questions regarding our training program.
DOG TRAINING & BOARDING FEES
- $600.00 monthly
- $150.00 weekly
- $25.00 per day
- $30.00 - Thirty (30) minute stakes
- $60.00 - One (1) hour stakes
- Additional fees will incur for National and Invitational championships
WINTER & SUMMER CAMP TRAINING FEES
- $300.00 - One (1) time charge (in addition to monthly training fee)
FLEA & TICK PREVENTION
- $15.00 monthly (Frontline)
- $34.00 every three (3) months (Bravecto)
- $100.00 - Airport drop off and/or pickup per trip
- Travel expenses split between all dogs
- Additional birds for training expenses split between all dogs
- Veterinarian expenses are the responsibility of owner
Download FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill form out online
* Monkeyshine Kennels preferred method of invoicing and collecting payments is online through QuickBooks. If an alternate payment method is required please contact us to make arrangements.
* Winter and Summer Camp training fee plus the first months training fee must be paid, in full, in advance. Invoice total balance is due, in full, before any dog is released. All rates subject to change, pending fuel, bird, and travel expenses.
* Payments are due in full on the 15th of each month (Partial payments are not acceptable). In the event said payment is overdue a $35.00 late fee shall be charged. In the event said payment is overdue by thirty (30) days Monkeyshine Kennel shall be entitled to exert a lien against said dog, as further described in contract, for any amounts due, and shall be entitled to enforce said lien and foreclose its interest against said dog and/or equipment for the amount due in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.